Module 1: Intro to Web Development
What you’ll learn?
- Configure your computer and set up a professional development environment on your own computer
- Define the structure of a web page utilizing HTML5 and understand the usage of semantic HTML elements
- Develop CSS and HTML skills to implement page layout styles and to style content with color, typography, and images
- Work with version control tools and workflows, including Git and GitHub, to write functional, properly styled code and to work in ways reflective of professional coding environments
What technologies will you use?
- Tools: Visual Studio Code, Chrome Developer Tools, Terminal, Git
- Software: Github, Figma, Slack, and Notion